NB! Stillingen har utgått - den er ikke lenger søkbar!
Business Development Manager
To support our growth ambitions, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics is searching for a proactive and independent Business Development Manager to join our Strategy & Finance team. This is a global role reporting to the Vice President of Strategy & Finance.
The Strategy & Finance team has Global responsibilities within strategy development (hereunder the annual Long Term strategy process and other strategy projects), mergers & acquisitions, investments, financing and cash management. The Strategy & Finance team is characterized by a young and dynamic atmosphere, where existing team members have their professional experience from reputable management consulting firms or investment banks.
As a Business Development Manager you will have responsibility for assessing investment opportunities, and for supporting the business in acquisitions, major investments and other finance related projects. You will be responsible for how the M&A and investment processes are run within WWL. Furthermore, you will participate in and/or lead other strategy and finance related projects within the Company.
The Business Development Manager has extensive contact with regional offices, senior management and external parties. Extensive traveling must be expected.
Main tasks for the position include:
- Develop, manage and lead M&A and investment processes. This includes deal sourcing, business case development, valuation, due diligence, negotiations, agreements and deal closing
- Support business areas and regions with business development competence, financial skills and project management capabilities for major investments, M&A, and divestures
- Develop and maintain overview of current group- and regional investment projects and acquisitions
- Lead ad hoc strategy & business improvement projects within WWL. Participate and support in the annual Long Term Strategy process
- Support finance related projects, including long term financial projections & funding, capital structure, cash flow etc
A successful candidate for this position will possess the following:
- Masters degree or equivalent relevant education
- Preferably 5+ years experience from management consulting, Corporate Finance, Investment Banking or equivalent
- Experience with conducting mergers, acquisitions and major investments and/or skills in strategic frameworks and experience from leading strategic projects
- Solid experience in financial modeling and financial assessment
- Highly developed project management skills
- Excellent oral- and written communication skills in English
- Cross cultural understanding. Ability to function in a cross-cultural environment and be able to communicate with all levels inside and outside the organization
- A pragmatic and professional nature. Able to establish and meet deadlines and to establish clear priorities quickly. Organized and thorough; able to work effectively under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills, strong ability to lead and participate in teams and projects. An outgoing- and team oriented attitude
Job location: Oslo, Norway Last day of application: September 14th 2012 Contact Person: Fredrik Haugan E-mail: email@example.comTelephone: +47 48 40 69 34 HR Contact: Anne C. Villa
About Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics
Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics (www.2wglobal.com ) delivers innovative and sustainable global shipping and logistics solutions for manufacturers of cars, trucks, heavy equipment and specialized cargo. WWL has approximately 4400 employees worldwide and deploys around 60 modern vessels. The company has a strong environmental focus and is an industry leader in developing innovative solutions to reduce its operational impacts on the environment.
|arbeidstittel||Business Development Manager|
|arbeidsgiver||Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics|
|stillingstype||Administrasjon/Ledelse / Analytiker / Økonomi/Finans/Regnskap|
|+47 48 40 69 34||Send e-post|
|67 82 57 16||Send e-post|